Lift & Tuck
A fast-acting resurfacing treatment mask that rapidly exfoliates and tightens, for improved skin texture, radiance and a more youthful, glowing complexion. The ideal skin boost before a special occasion.
Nimue Glyco Mask has been developed as a rapid flash mask treatment that can be applied when a quick radiance or exfoliation boost is needed. The product is a clay mask that will purify the skin whilst the actives will allow for immediate tightening and exfoliation whilst moisturizing. The result is a radiant, tightened and glowing skin. Nimue Glyco Mask is scientifically formulated containing highly effective naturally derived ingredients, superior actives and advanced alpha hydroxy acids, moisturisers and skin tightening active substances.
- Exfoliates the skin creating a radiant, glowing and smooth appearance.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Immediate skin tightening effect for a toned and smooth appearance.
- Improves roughness and uneven skin colouring.
- Moisturises and deep cleanses the skin.
- Environmentally damaged skin
- Dull, lifeless skin condition
- Kaolin: Natural mineral found in some types of clay. It works well alongside Salicylic Acid as clay particles absorb excess oil, has soothing effect and promotes the healing of acne.
- Shea Butter: Natural fat found from the Shea fruit, it has an unusually high content of oils and phytosterols which gives it its wonderful moisturising properties. It has also been shown to protect skin from UV and other physical attacks. Improves skin softness.
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid proven to be effective in reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improving overall skin texture. It deeply cleanses & clears the pores, balances oil production & helps achieve a blemish free appearance. Anti-microbial properties.
How to use:
Use PM, once or twice a week only, after Nimue Cleanser and Conditioner.
Apply a thin, even layer over the face and neck.
Avoid the delicate eye area and irritated or sensitive skin.
Leave on for 10 minutes.
Do not exceed the recommended treatment time. Remove with damp cotton wool and rinse with water.
A mild, transient tingling or temporary redness may occur.
Follow with Nimue moisturiser. Use Nimue SPF in the morning.
Do not use on the same evening as Nimue Active Lotion/Gel.
Do not use if allergic to aspirin.
Avoid sun exposure.